Hearing Aids in Roseville, CA
Community Hearing Aid Center
755 Sunrise Ave #140
Roseville, CA 95661
Phone: (916) 797-9188
Other hours available by appointment. We are closed for lunch from 12pm to 1pm
Schedule An AppointmentContact Us
Hearing Care Services In Roseville, CA
At Community Hearing Aid Center we have a passion for helping people hear their very best and for helping each individual reach their full hearing potential. People with hearing, dizziness and balance problems can find expert help at Community Hearing Aid Center. Our hearing specialist is experienced with almost every type of hearing problem, and he works with you and your medical team to arrive at a diagnosis and develop solutions.
- Hearing Evaluations – Determines type and degree of hearing loss (if any) as well as whether medical referral is indicated.
- Hearing Aid Dispensing – We dispense most major brands of hearing instruments including ReSound. Factory and in office repairs on all makes and models of hearing instruments. Batteries for all makes and models. Hearing aid accessories such as Dry & Store. Custom Hearing Protection provided for those who are exposed to industrial and/or recreational noise such as motorcyclists and target shooters.
- Hearing Aid Repairs – We offer repairs on hearing aids that are in or out of warranty, and also those that were purchased from us or another company, including these brands: Intellahear, Oticon, ReSound, Starkey, Widex, Phonak, and many others.
- Hearing Aid Programming – Do you have hearing aids that need adjusting? Whether you purchased them from us, the internet or another local company, chances are we can program them for you.
- Industrial Hearing Conservation – Testing and related services to ensure compliance with federal OSHA regulations and Noise Standard.
- Video Otoscopy – Allows patients to see their ear canals and eardrums on a video monitor. Determines presence of wax or other conditions that might require medical treatment.
- Real Ear Measurements – Computerized equipment that measures hearing aid performance in the ear canal. The response is compared to a target response based on your individual hearing loss. The comparison determines what fine tuning adjustments are needed to better match the target.
- Computers and Software – For fitting and fine tuning of state-of-the-art advanced technology digital hearing instruments. Allows simulation of various real world environments to better fine tune the hearing instrument performance.
- Bluetooth Accessories – Provides a wireless connection between your hearing aids and bluetooth enabled cell phones.
Take the next step towards better hearing today and call (916) 797-9188 to schedule an appointment at our office in Roseville, CA or click on the button below to submit a request through our web form.